Miyerkules, Marso 12, 2014

BEST ADVICE FROM A FRIEND!

Hi Folks!
I asked for an advice from a good friend of mine. I thought it is great to ask an advice from him 'cause he's a man and that way I can clearly see men's point of view. I told him my story of this guy that I liked. And this is his text message to me:

"Wag mo ng pansinin. Malalim at matindi ang hidden desire niya sa iyo. Baka ma- rape ka."
"Don't mind him he got deep and severe hidden desire towards you. You might got raped."

I am at the train by the time he replied this text message. I busted out laughing!!!!!!! The girl by my side was thinking: whuuut??!!!???!??
I think it is really funny to post it here on my blog! I don't know if he's protective or really just trying to be funny. Anyways he's birthday is comming this 22nd give him a shoutout!!!!!

Use #happyBUTTdayrigo on facebook and twitter!!!!
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento