Linggo, Agosto 03, 2014

What's wrong with Makeup?... and photo editors?

Hi!
As you guys know, bloggers like me (esp. beauty and lifestyle blogs) are used to putting makeup on and sharing it to the world. I personally don't like putting filters on because it can alter the real image. I am not using photoshop on my photos for the past 3 years. Making me think, how come people think I still use photoshop? Where in fact I just use makeup and an app on phone. I am going to narrow it down for everyone to know.

Points to Ponder
I usually use my samsung galaxy mini (reliable phone, not so good camera.) to take my pictures. So expect low quality images from me.
The photo editor/ phone app I mentioned is: Virtual Makeover (Freemake) I use Muzy for collage
If you are to ask me brands of makeup I use, it's the usual low cost but still works brands.
Exposure to light (Very important.)

Talent. I think that is the answer. People think I still use photoshop even though its purely makeup. I AM NOT USING PHOTOSHOP. I want to clear this once and for all. I am not a 'pro' editor but with makeup I can make things work!

If you want to know how I do things, I can make a blog post about that.

Sample Photo:
Original photo (No alterations. You can ask an expert if you want :))

Modified hair. Only the hair. 
For 'PROOF'



Gosh! people can be so annoying sometimes! ♥♥♥♥ 
post signature

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento