Linggo, Disyembre 21, 2014

How to let your JOB work itself

Hello gorgeous!


          I missed blogging, well, because of work and school and stress!!! Since it is my rest day, I will write something about my work and some tips for working students out there like me :)

           I work at Convergys Philippines as TCSR (technical customer service rep.) Instead of taking in calls because of billing dispute, we take in calls because customers are having problems with their services. (e.g. Phone, internet and cable) So, I am more on the technical troubleshooting blah blah…. It is really hard especially if grannies hear the word troubleshooting, they will ask for a supervisor or just hang up XD. It is true that if you don’t have the PATIENCE you can’t survive this job. 


Anyway, let’s move on to the happy part!

























              I never thought that I will love this job. To the point that I take care of the customer until they are satisfied :) Especially if the issue is still not resolved, I will call them back especially if it is needed. They are like the extension of me, and I feel like they are all part of my family.




















You know why I love Convergys???/ It is because it is the LARGEST BPO here in the country!! with its 55,00++ employees, Convergys can give everyone opportunity to excel and lead. 

Apart from that, Convergys let employees enjoy maximum benefits. And they will let you train before you are introduced to the prod, so that you are equipped and ready for battle! (Unlike other BPO's they will just train you for a week and that's it.) 



HAPPY MOMENTS OF TRAINING





 












Convergys will really help you build the career you wouldn't thought you'll love! So what are you guys waiting for?  Just drop by Mega mall Building C (convergys mega) 8th floor reception and apply now!!!!

If you want to apply, Just text your name here: (09166420359)
*free box of Krispy Kreme if you're hired the same date!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento