Sabado, Abril 22, 2017

Scene Stealer: Colour Pop Liquid lipsticks

Hello earthlings,

I am very frustrated as of the moment. The reason being, THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME I GET TO USE COLOURPOP.  (Capslock para intense!!!!)
I Don't know why I haven't try it, but one thing's for sure. I AM TOTALLY LEFT OUT!!!!!!!!!

TBH, I am not into following the hype. Meaning, di ako mahilig makiuso. Because, there are times that these products are being advertised good, but the quality isn't. On the brighter side, there are products that are really good, thus the hype.

Going back to the review, Colourpop liquid lipsticks retails for $6 a piece, roughly 300 pesos. I bought mine for  480 pesos from a workmate. Size of each tube is typical. It has a wider doe foot applicator (For easier application)
Color and texture selection is vast. LIKE, AS IN!!!!!! No wonder Colourpop is loved by everyone.
I have the satin version and the ultra matte version. From what I know there are other textures, so for this blogpost, I can only speak for the two shades/textures I got.

From the Ultra Matte line, I have the shade Kapow. (Brownish mauve)
What I can say, from trying colourpop, the texture is not like the other local liquid lipsticks. This is not "makapal" (heavy) on lips. The feel is seemless.


post signature

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento