Biyernes, Agosto 22, 2014

Tutorial: Marilyn Monroe Transformation

Hi!

A little disclaimer for everyone, I used makeup and makeup only :) 

Marilyn Monroe is one of my favorite beauty Icon. Next to Audrey Hepburn, I always adore her squarish eye brows! This is not a tutorial, I will just show you the picture then let you know what I used.

My face is waaaaaay too big for Marilyn's face. That's why I made my lips over sized. So, this is my take on Marilyn Monroe look!

PS: I just recreated the video of my favorite makeup artist Lisa Eldridge. If you want to watch the video, here is the embedded link:

Okay. I had a hard time creating the hair part (editing it and all) 




Okay. I looked like a clown! The oversized lips and all, Oh my golly! I hate it! (just kidding! I adore these!) 





post signature

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento