Martes, Agosto 26, 2014

Review: Etude house Color lips fit

Hi!

Today, I will review the new Etude house Color lip fit in the shade: Fantasy fit pink.


Definitely compliments my pink watch LOL!!!!! Like what I typed earlier, the shade I am reviewing is in PK 03 Fantasy fit pink. 



If you know the Maybelline elixirs, the applicator is the same as this one. It is flat, making the application wider and has a pointed tip, making it precise. As you can tell, the stopper is not that good. Excess product is collected at the top part of the applicator (messy I should say!)



Closer look at the swatch. I am fascinated by the swatch of it. It looks goo and the finish of it is definitely matte. 

Wrong choose of shade (for me). I don't know how, but when I apply it on my lips, it looks super light, and after it sets, it turns into darker shade. (Same as the swatch.) If you have medium skin like me, I recommend you getting orange and or the red shade. Why? because the ones with blue undertones will never compliment you like in my case. But, I found out that if you are to put tiny dots on your lips then blend it well, the texture is still matte and compliments me well. Here's the photo to show you

To be honest, it looks so natural and makes my face look brighter! Also, you can use it as a cream blush! it dries matte and has plenty of coverage, awesome right?



If you don't want to use the matte cream, you can top it off with some clear gloss! 

That is it for today! I hope you find this blog post helpful! 


post signature

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento