Huwebes, Setyembre 11, 2014

Currently Reading......

Hi!

I just want to share books that I am currently wearing right now :)


  • Wedding Night- Sophie Kinsella: Just started :) I don't know if I already blogged about Sophie Kinsella, but she is MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE AUTHOR!!!!! I love the way she introduce new character, twists and turns. My favorite stories from her are the shopaholic series which I finished all in one month. That is because I really love love it! Shopaholic to the stars is what I am waiting for, release is this September.
  • Makeup Manual- Bobbi Brown: Yes. I just started reading this book. I know, it was released waaaaaaaaaay back, and I can't blame myself. I can't purchase it, until now :) I got it free (Downloaded from internet.) If you want a copy, just email me, I will send it to you :) 
  • Shin nihongo no kiso I & II: I am currently reading japanese language books, I am practicing and reviewing for EJU and JLPT. Tough language I should say! (Especially their kanji......)



  • Minna no Nihongo: Another Japanese book :) I love reading this one because it is very helpful. At thought at first it is in kana and kanji But it is in english and Romaji which is very good!

What books are you reading now? Share in the comments section below!

post signature

2 komento:

  1. Hi! Since you're studying Japanese, I thought I might give some useful advice on how to learn it the basics faster and also retain what you've learned (it's pretty challenging in the beginning). I've studied Japanese in college for 3 semesters and I've passed N5 (failed N4 by 12 points haha I honestly didn't review. Could've passed it if I did), just for a background. I really just want to help people who are interested in the language because I know how difficult it could be in the beginning :)

    Memorize your hiragana and katakana charts first. That's seriously the first step. Write it always, everyday, when you're bored, etc. I cannot stress this point enough. NEVER ever depend on romanji. I cannot emphasize this more... just don't do that. I swear. You'll regret it, and it won't help in your learning pace. Memorize the 2 charts first, then start reading those books you downloaded. I recommend going with the みんなの日本語 series first because it does teach you pretty much al the basics. Once you memorize the hiragana and katakana, use the nihongo version of the book and only use the english one for reference. It's okay if there's kanji since it'll have furigana above it anyway so you can still read it.

    I have a lot of other things I'd want to say but this is getting too long and I'm not sure you'd be interested anyway haha so I'm ending it here. Learning Japanese is pretty cool. You just have to be really interested in the language for you to keep going. Plus surround yourself with japanese and the journey will be easier. :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hi!
      Thank you for commenting :) Because of you now I know I'm on the right track! Thank you for informing me :) I will surely make your comment as my reference for my future use :)

      Burahin