Lunes, Abril 20, 2015

#colorfulsummer: Makeup Look

Hello Girlfriends!

Today, I will show you how to turn your ordinary summer to something extra special. Here's how I do mine!


MAKEUP


Makeup isn't simple. This involves a lot of techniques (talk about blending!) and good color combination. The makeup base that you should use is something long lasting. Summer here in the Philippines can get as high as 38 degrees Celsius. So I would recommend you to use the best primer and foundation that you can find. The next key to achieve this fresh look, is to make your brows straight. This will give this look the 'edge'. 

Now, let's pay more attention to the eyes.


I put shimmering beige e/s primer as my base. Then, I contoured my lids with bright matte purple e/s. This will look so zombiesh, but with patience and blending, this will look regal. I blended it more with maroon e/s. After that, I played a bit by adding a pop of teal at the center. As you guys know, green and purple balances each other out, giving this look balance and prosperity. Line your eyes as usual. Give your lashes couple coats of your favorite mascara. And to make it a bit playful, I put 3 dots of teal eyeliner on my bottom lash line. This will look cartoonish. (talk about cuteness!) 

For the lips, You can choose from the nudist to the rich red divas. Any color of lipstick will do : )



If you got your own look, just post it on facebook, twitter or instagram with #colorfulsummer I would love to see your looks! Again, thanks for your time reading my blog! until next time!

post signature

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento