Huwebes, Agosto 27, 2015

#IDoItTwiceAWeek



Hello Bubbles!
Before anything else, I'll start this blog post with  a question. What do you do twice a week to keep you clean and sexy? 
My answer is pretty simple.  Keep myself up and awake during rest days. Yep. Pretty simple yet tricky. 
First of, calm myself down. Pretty much, I don't have a rest day. I go to school 4 times a week, and go to work 5 times a week, while Sunday and Thursday is my church day. Hectic schedule and only super human can keep thyself up and awake. 
I  am stressed out from school deadlines and work load. Being a student by day and a call center agent by night is no joke. That's a promise! ha! But of course, I take deep breaths every other class and every call I make. This helps slow my process a bit, thus, slowing stress and aging. ahaha....

My free time routine  that I do twice a week is
First thing that i do, keep my face clean and makeup free. This keeps my face worry free and fresh. 
Once my face is clean, I'll put on my favorite face mask. I do it twice a week 'cause it is very refreshing. Keeps me awake, alive and kickin'!!!! 

Green Tea Mask




  • 1 tea bag of your favorite green tea- (used is fine, but I prefer the unused one. YAY!! for caffeine on skin!)
  • 1 teaspoon of Olive oil
  • Good amount of moisturizer


It should look like this : )
After mixing,  put it as even as you can :) It should feel refreshing and a bit tangy. You'll look bad upon application 'cause it'll look as if there's mold growing on your skin.


 
It is very soothing and after putting it, you'll feel your pores are tightened. It'll feel fresh and clean.
I use this snail mask if I'm too lazy to do the Green tea mask. These masks are available at Korean beauty shops
Fulfillment :) 

Exercise

Glam Exercise

This is one of the few things we neglect. After you have a long and tiring work day, you have to distress by exercising! If you try do do this, you'll feel good and less tacky. 


The next important thing that I do twice a week and everyday during red days is..........

I wash with Betadine Feminine wash!

                              
It sounds silly but did you know? Washing with soap can cause irritation and bad odor on your intimate area. Using 7.5% Povidone Iodine (Antiseptic) will reduce itchiness and odor, making your intimate area, fresh, clean and sexy! I know you'll ask, why only twice a week???? I want to protect it everyday!!!! 
The answer is simple.Like any other drug/ medicine, you can't use it all the time. In simpler terms, you don't want your body to be immune. If your body is immune,  the feminine wash won't work it's wonders on fighting odor causing bacteria.  
But use it everyday during red days. The reason why is there are lots of bacteria in the area during that time. Protecting is nice, over protection is not :) 

Put 2-3 drops of  Betadine feminine wash in a palmful of water, then rinse your intimate area. After rinsing, you'll feel better and more confident!

Join the #SexyCleanRevolution #IDoItTwiceAWeek 
#BETADINEFeminineWash






I let my lola and mama to use this too! And they love it of course! They joined the sexy revolution now, what are you waiting for? Join the sexy revolution and experience the trusted feminine protection from Betadine!



Comment your favorite pamper routine... Let me know!!!! 

post signature

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento