Sabado, Hulyo 23, 2016

Minimalist Makeup

Hello earthlings!



 

Now that I am older, I tend to choose products that will help my skin breathe. For the past few years of my life, I looked like a drag queen (NO JOKE). Arched brows with super fuchsia pink lipstick, blush on that makes me look like pikachu rather than blooming. HA! I am soooo mean with my self. Now that korean makeup is sooooo IN, here's my current minimalist makeup look, inspired by K dramas :)

First thing to consider is your skin type. Is it oily? blemished? oily combo? Dry? You have to know this before buying any products. Why? Because you should select products that will work well with your skin. 
For people with oily combo like me, you can choose products that are hydrating. Not oily nor drying. If you guys remember gel foundations, that'll hydrate your skin enough but not to the point that it'll make it look oily. 


Here's my bare face. (moisturized and primed.)
















Now, instead of using heavy coverage foundation, I use bb cushion all over my face then spot conceal imperfections. This is probably the most lightweight makeup I know. And don't forget to powder your face! Set it with loose powder  focusing on areas that tends to look oily after some time.


 


 


For my eye makeup, I'll start with my brows. lightly fill the sparse areas. This will define your brows perfect for everyday! (You don't want to do the eyebrows on fleek every day! #JustSayin')



 

For my eyeliner, I make sure to line thickly. Why? Cause I look mataray with thin and elongated eyeliner. You have to examine your eyes. Don't stay with the trend, you have to stick with the techniques that work best with your face. Next is to curl my lashes and add mascara. 

For my lips, lip essence and lip tint is my holy grail!


 


For my cheeks, I always use this cheek creme by Bench. (This is probably the best I've used! Separate review coming next.)



This is the finished look! This makeup is perfect for school, office, everyday!  


 

This look is soooo simple. Perfect for everyday! especially if you hate thickly blended makeup. 

Products used:
Etude house Precious mineral magic any cushion (Magic peach)
Naturactor Cover face (151)
Nichido Final powder (Creamy Glow)
Etude house easy brow pencil (#4 dark gray)
San san eyeliner (black)
Etude house Kissful Lip Moisture Care (essence)
Revlon Just bitten Lipstain (Frenzy)
Bench Lip & Cheek creme (fuchsia pink)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento