Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2016

Where have I been?

Hello Earthlings!!

I've been hiding under rocks for ages! I am sorry for that :( I've been busy and a lot of things happened to me. (eg Eating, going anywhere...) That is the main reason why I haven't posted anything! Here are some of the things I've learned and been through! hehe



I'm so fancy! This picture looks sooo fancy! I am like a doña drinking wine after I ate! haha But, this is not wine. This drink is Red Iced tea, knowing that I don't drink liquor. (I hate the taste!)

Party party!!! This picture is my graduation from Language training at HGS :) I love this company! hehe

















This picture is my "STOLEN" shot. HAHA! I know we've been through that stage! Taking picture and all. (JEJEMONISH)



This picture is outside our building in Eastwood City! I love this picture as it portrays my curvaceous body!


These 2 pictures are from the anniversary party of my previous account. (Frontier Airlines)
The theme is great gatsby. Everyone looks expensive by that time! hehe



                     


                              

This is my newest baby! BABY Marie Fellisitti Starr aka KIKAY!!! She is the reason why I named my online shop Kikay!




 I am soooo sorry if I haven't posted anything yet! But don't worry!  will try my best to post any events in my life! New reviews coming up next week!
I love you guys! Please stay tuned next week!

PS: I will review some of the products I sell
PPS: I am bored
PPPS: I am sick.


post signature

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento